Digital Designs DD221b Mono Amp Brand New Never used.

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigbrother54
10+ year member

Digital Designs DDSS1b Mono AmpItem(s) for Sale:

This Amp is brand new and has never been used. It is still in the original box with manual and QC list. it also comes with the bass cable and knob with the anti clipping sensor. this is a very nice mono amp and very powerful for it's size.

The original SS amp returns to the line up in its 3rd generation making 50% more power than the 1st generation. The SS1b delivers 700 watts of power at 12 Volts, over 900 Watts at alternator charging levels and 1400 watts of dynamic power, all from less than 7 inches wide and 11 inches long. Although the original SS1 may have been ahead of its time, the "b" version is perfect for integrating high end audio in more tightly constrained vehicle interiors.

Bridged NA

Channels 1

Cont Power at 1 Ohm 700W x 1 @ 12v

Cont Power at 2 Ohm NA

Cont Power at 4 Ohm NA

Damping Factor NA

Dimensions (Inches) 11 L x 6.89 W x 2 H

Dimensions (Metric) 280mm L x 175mm W x 51mm H

Dynamic Power 1400W x 1

Efficiency Thru Output >87%

Input Sensitivity 8V - 0.2V

Shipping Weight NAItem(s) Description/Condition:

asking price is $375.00 plus $20.00 shipping.Price:

will be shipped usps priority and insured.Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

bigbrother54

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.