• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

DD Audio: Components CS 6.5

The tweeter side of the DDCS comp set is our new DDT2, a 25mm, ultra-light diaphragm tweeter. This new diaphragm is less than 0.003 of an inch think; that's almost nothing of a mm. This proprietary fabric is so thin its virtually see through, well, actually it is see through. The ultra-light dome is coupled to a low-distortion, neo motor with flush/surface mounting hardware and metal grill options. The 2-way crossover features low distortion coils and metalized polypropylene caps that pass the source without degradation. The DDCS comps are purposefully built, enthusiast quality comps -- everything you need for great sound and nothing you don't.

Crossover Frequency4kHz - 12 dB/OctCutout Diameter5.65"Frequency Response40Hz - 25kHzMounting Depth (in.)1.93"Power Handling160W per CHSensitivity91 dBShipping Weight11 lbsTweeter Coil Diameter25mmWoofer Diameter

Item(s) Description/Condition:

THE SET WAS BOUGHT NEW UPON ARRIVAL THE BOX WAS DAMAGED AND THE TWEETER WERE MISSING THE GRILLS AND THEY ENDED UNDER THE 1 MID .

I JUST REPLACED BOTH TWEETERS AND JUST TESTED THE MID THAT WAS ON TOP OF THE TWEETS TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS. I DID TEST CROSSOVER SO I WOULD NOT DAMAGE THE MID BOTH WORK FINE AND HAVE 10 MINUTES OF PLAY TIME . SO BASICLY THIS SET CONTAINS

2 NEW TWEETERS,1NEW MID,1NEW CROSSOVER AND 1 TESTED MID AND 1 TESTED CROSSOVER .

TAKE A LOOK AT PICS FROM 7841-7844 ARE THE TESTED PEICES .

THIS KIT INCLUDES MOUNTING HARWARE FOR TWEETERS AND TWEETER GRILLS .HOWEVER NO MIDRANGE GRILLS COME WITH THIS SET AND I CONFIRMED WITH DD THEY ARE SOLD SEPERATE .THIS SET DOES NOT HAVE AN OWNERS MANUAL BUT IS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD.

I WILL TAPE THE BOX AND AND PUT EXTRA PACKING TO HELP SO FURTHER DAMAGE DOES NOT OCCUR ALSO I WILL INSURE FOR THE VALUE.

Price:

100 SHIPPED PAYPAL ONLY AND NO TRADE PLEASE

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE CON U.S.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1006316

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...