SOLD Digital Designs C4a 4 channel amp $250 OBO Trade for ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnjv29
10+ year member

I am selling my Digital Designs C4a car amplifier that is in near mint condition.The original box and manual is included.There are only a few small marks at the top on the fins but not noticeable.This amp is very clean and underrated.I may trade for other car audio,mono amps, components,NO JUNK!!!

May trade for blown amps also of descent size or quality.

Series

C4a

Input Sensitivity

0.2V - 8V

Variable High Pass Filter

20 Hz - 5 kHz at 18dB

Subsonic Filter

Variable Low Pass Filter

50 Hz - 5 kHz at 18dB

Clipping Display

LED

Tested Voltage

14.4V

hey i have a MA AUDIO hk1398 its a 2 channel 700rrmsx2 at 2 ohm or 400x2 at 4 ohm but it does have a problem it started to smoke on one of the speaker terminals and i havent had time to fix with my work and spending time with kids let me know if interested

hey i have a MA AUDIO hk1398 its a 2 channel 700rrmsx2 at 2 ohm or 400x2 at 4 ohm but it does have a problem it started to smoke on one of the speaker terminals and i havent had time to fix with my work and spending time with kids let me know if interested
i had the same issue with my old ma 1200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.