digital designs 9515g with psi soft parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Hey guys I got a dd9515g with psi softie, I'm looking to trade for tantric subs. Mainly looking for a hdd15 preferably d1. Would also entertain a pair of hd12's or 10's. As well as a couple md 15s. My subs in nice condition for it's age. Some minor rust on bottom plate. No logo on dust cap as Sun beats way to hard for psi's logo glue. 100% mechanically! My sub is a d2. Let me know What you got. I can take some pics tomorrow. Just getting a thread up while it's on my mind.

Sorry guys I'll get on the pics tomorrow. Got to do some glassing to make the new three way front stage work. I'll pull the sub and snap a couple.been super busy at work and had to go to the emergency room today my little girl has a bad ear infection.

Bump will consider all reasonable trades and or cash offers. Really looking for tantric sub's. There's the pics any interest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...