SOLD digital design 3510's, mb quart dsc2000.1 proto and battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rick_Roll
10+ year member

bout to get my roll on
dd3510's C motor reconed by DD only been powered since 8/7/2010

one motor the slugs arent shiny and the other motor DD sold me and said they were just polished and that there is NO difference from one woofer to the other woofer. i will get motor pics if i have a serious buyer. subs are in the car as we speak. buy locoal and you can have the box as well and hear or demo them also.

dual 4's...purple logo...1200rms

IMG_9380.jpg

mb quart dsc2000.1 PROTO...only one that i know of...same amp as the produced 2000.1 but this one is unbadged and also says hifonics on the side in like the 1990's style script.

now the amp was finally powered up on 8/7/2010 with the subs and i was getting some kind of noise thru the subs...it was not a constant noise and sounded like morse code when it was going on. i can honestly say with the seats folded up i did not hear it so if your subs are in a trnk you will not hear the noise. the noise could be something im picking up thru my old radio or RCA's...i just dont have the energy to move stuff around and test it. amp has NEVER seen below 13.4 volts tho...oh and the red light on the top of the amp doesnt light up...could have just come loose but honestly IDK...amp works 100% besides the feedback ive been hearing. amp still has the factory paper on the bottom showing the mod name and such...very kool and rare

IMG_9378.jpg

IMG_9377.jpg

IMAGE_414.jpg

IMAGE_415.jpg

IMAGE_413.jpg

ALSO have a fake kinetik hc800 id like to sell. ill get pics of it tomorrow as its in my shed but it rest at 12.6 and has a little more power then a real hc800...let me know if youre interested.

only reason im selling is im moving in december and would like to save up $3,000.00 by the middle of december in case i cant find a job right away. i am not hurting for money but i do want to sell this stuff.

subs $550.00 plus shipping

amp $235.00 plus shipping

fake HC800 $60.00 plus shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.