Digital Car Audio in Roswell

i registered here just to post in this thread haha

check out Auto Xtremes on alpharetta highway right next door to hifi buys ive had lots of good experience with them

(its a few posts down from here someone already reviewed it it seems)

also hey kendogg from you have no idea who i am but ive met you a few times before at a car show a while back and the bf.c stone mountain meetup

i registered here just to post in this thread haha
check out Auto Xtremes on alpharetta highway right next door to hifi buys ive had lots of good experience with them

(its a few posts down from here someone already reviewed it it seems)

also hey kendogg from you have no idea who i am but ive met you a few times before at a car show a while back and the bf.c stone mountain meetup
Hit me up on AIM man, BimerKen. kinda scares me a bit you know who I am, yet start the sentence with 'you don't know who I am, but I've met you a few times :shifty''

Hit me up on AIM man, BimerKen. kinda scares me a bit you know who I am, yet start the sentence with 'you don't know who I am, but I've met you a few times :shifty''
rofl yeah after i posted that and closed the page i thought to myself "wow that was really creepy"

Roswell...

They should have named their shop 'Alien Audio' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

EDIT: I guess its not Roswell New Mexico is it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Roswell...
They should have named their shop 'Alien Audio' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

EDIT: I guess its not Roswell New Mexico is it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
HAHAHA

No, Roswell, GA - northern 'burb of Atlanta.

Joker - hit me up on aim though, I'm curious as to where I might know you from.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...