did they quit making the AP18001D?

It hasn't been on ebay for at least a couple of months. Did they quit making it, or does it just go away and then come back from time to time?
My dilemma is, i would like an 18001, but i can't find it on ebay. Are they going to come back, or should i just buy 2 AP15001's?
ap1801 is junk, get two ap1500

ok, sounds like the 15001d it is.

Also, one last question.

Say i only bought one 15001d, and ran both my subs off of it at 2 ohm. Would each sub be getting 950wRMS, or will each be getting half of the 950?

Thanks in advance.

there is no way you are getting different answers! if the amp is putting out a total of 950watts @ 2ohms then how would each sub be seeing 950??? thats 1900watts....the simple correct common sense answer is the power will be divided so half of 950 for both

Hmm, lets see dumbass, if the amp puts out 950wrms @ 2 ohm and you put 2 speakers on it at a 2 ohm load, the power would probably be divided right?

Someone tell me, i bought a 2 liter soda for me and my girlfriend. Does this mean we each get to drink 2 liters of it or 1 liter each?

Hmm, lets see dumbass, if the amp puts out 950wrms @ 2 ohm and you put 2 speakers on it at a 2 ohm load, the power would probably be divided right?

Someone tell me, i bought a 2 liter soda for me and my girlfriend. Does this mean we each get to drink 2 liters of it or 1 liter each?

sounds good banana man.

Im sure I'll get flamed for this.. but AudioPipe is alright.. Ive seen them around town here and never really impressed me.. if you could get a cheap price for one then sure worth it.. but out side of that.. looks really overrated to me..

Maybe Im looking at the Spec's for a different year than yall are talking about yo.. but from what I'm looking at correct me if I am wrong..

1500W RMS @ 1 Ohm

600W RMS @ 4 Ohm

My 1400.1 pushes 1200RMS @ 4ohm and 1500 RMS @ 2 Ohm.. and Being they Claim they are not 1ohm stable.. They can be droped down a little lower.. but def 1ohm safe.. I had my 1200.1 running 1ohm just fine.. never really overheated and was pushing hard.. so I dont even know what my 1400.1 would be pushing at 1ohm..

IDK.. 600rms @ 4 ohms just seams a little low for a 1500 w amp if you ask me..

Well, i have to say, from what I've read, the ap15001d does put out the rated 1500wrms, and is very cheap. Cheaper than all other amps that i know of that output what they are actually rated. (for new amps anyway)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.