Did I get Screwed by DCPowerinc?

ForceEdge
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
n
I placed an order for a 320 amp SPX-i alternator at the end of december

Its been almost 2 months now and it still has not even shipped.

I've called maybe 6-7 times within the past month giving each call a span of a week in between and every time i called I'd get "oh its shipping out this week" "We should have it out by the middle of this week" "By the end of the week it will be shipped"

Obviously none of these answers I've been getting are true.

I'm honestly at the point of filing a claim with my credit card company and getting a refund.

I find this ridiculous. TWO months waiting for an alternator is ridiculous in itself! Especially since it said it was in stock and would ship within 1-2 weeks. I'm honestly infuriated at this point with getting different answers every time I call. It just seems suspicious.

What do yu guys think I should do?

DC always has super long build times. They are not ripping you off. If you need to have it right away, you may want to look elsewhere.

Dude I've seen people wait 6 months for an alt from them.. It's worth the wait their alts can't not be rivaled IMO.. But if you must have it now, I'd look elsewhere as mentioned above
It's just the fact that I'm being LIED to every time I call! It's a different story/another week.

I mean come on! Why can't you give me a straight **** answer?

It's just the fact that I'm being LIED to every time I call! It's a different story/another week.I mean come on! Why can't you give me a straight **** answer?
ask them for a refund . and call a different company. they do make good alts but so do alot of others. my mechman has been doing me well and it does its rated power at like 1100rpm

It's just the fact that I'm being LIED to every time I call! It's a different story/another week.I mean come on! Why can't you give me a straight **** answer?
Because they are probably backed up from hell being that its tax season, like I said. If you need it today, call your credit card company, get your money back and go buy a different alt

Because they are probably backed up from hell being that its tax season, like I said. If you need it today, call your credit card company, get your money back and go buy a different alt
Im going to hold out a little longer. I knw there alts are amazing and thats why I've been so patient.

Hopefully by march I should have this frigen thing by now

no way i would wait that long for a alt theres not that much of a quality difference to wait 4 months over 5 days at mechman
Thats how I'm feeling! TWO months i feel is way to long. Plus all the misleading info abut when it was being shipped out to me.. -_-

"I've called maybe 6-7 times within the past month giving each call a span of a week in between and every time i called"

theres not 6-7 weeks in a month bruh. whos lying now

"I've called maybe 6-7 times within the past month giving each call a span of a week in between and every time i called"
theres not 6-7 weeks in a month bruh. whos lying now
I've been calling since January.. it's been 2 months. lol nice try

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.