Did I get ripped off?

That does work. I can’t see anything wrong with the coil. Maybe it’s a used sub with a new re-cone done?

I still don't see what he is saying. That looks like a fresh coil to me.

It's killing me because I'm excited to get this build going if it's good but I'd like to think the owner would no best. I just had a quality issue with a different more expensive sub straight out of the box and straight from the company. I've never had a issue buying used for the last 33 years. I decided to buy new this time so I wouldn't be taking a chance on something that has been abused. Hasn't worked out as planned so far.😔

Not sure man. All I know is that my sun was brand new and the coil was the exact same. No bad odor or anything, just dark.

Where did you order yours from if you don't mind me asking? I got mine from bigjeffaudio on eBay. He had great reviews. I couldn't find it anywhere else for the price ($246)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...