Did I do well with my purchase?

Its already stated your RFs are not stock, therefore the power handling portion isn't RF and since RF didn't actually make the motor, is it really an RF? By that logic, this argument is invalid...
The moniker is Team RF, ergo it remains a RF sub even with other tops. I suppose the closest thing would be to call them TRF/TSNS hybrids.

Its already stated your RFs are not stock, therefore the power handling portion isn't RF and since RF didn't actually make the motor, is it really an RF? By that logic, this argument is invalid...
it's garbage anyways.

Dude really said his subs were louder than Soundqubed

wow

In his defense, you can't really compare 6 18s to 1 single sub on SPL...
2, but yes. He has 3x the cone area (not quite 3x the total displacement) and well over 4x the power. Not to mention a b pillar wall and I'm no wall behind the c pillar.

That said...mine is still brutal. Musically in the low 50s for what I'm doing is plenty enough.

You should have changed your title from CAveteran to Junior Member if you really wanted to troll.
Didn't know I could. I did delete all my equipment from my profile and change my level of knowledge to "noob"

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

No they are to busy thinking you need a huge battery in the back when you have a alt big enough to power a house.
I have 2 of them actually //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.