Did I do well with my purchase?

That was the point...I wanted to see what kind of replies would pop up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif You know these kind of questions get asked every day legitimately.
I saw your post count and i was like whatttttttttt... I LIKE YOU! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Gave me something to do in my Chem class! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I saw your post count and i was like whatttttttttt... I LIKE YOU! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif 

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Gave me something to do in my Chem class! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I've been "away" from most forums for well over a year. I had hoped everyone forgot about me....apparently not. Someone gave away what I had quick lol

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I got some HDC3's that'll be louder for you when you blow your subs on that much power
but then again...there will always be someone who doesn't read....or know wtf they're talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

DMAC, just an FYI...your HDC3s can't hang with RF bro.

but then again...there will always be someone who doesn't read....or know wtf they're talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Audioque/Soundqubed is louder than ANYTHING Rockford

you serious bro?

I've been "away" from most forums for well over a year. I had hoped everyone forgot about me....apparently not. Someone gave away what I had quick lol 

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Videos this weekend please sir... I wanna see this!! What was your highest score on the 1100.1??

Videos this weekend please sir... I wanna see this!! What was your highest score on the 1100.1??
They weren't mine on the AB. Pulled a 156.1@44 outlaw, 152.4 legal @40 and 150.4 legal @30 on the Warhorse though.

Audioque/Soundqubed is louder than ANYTHING Rockford
you serious bro?
BWAHAHAHA! and the thread finally reaches it's potential. I see you have Tantric as your profile pic now, so I'll take it easy on you, but I sincerely hope you're joking about that statement.

i dont think rockford did any tooling of there "good" sub(s) they every put out....
Cactus Sounds tooled the TC5100/TRF motors.

I don't remember seeing Rockford in any cars at World Finals. Or hell Rockford breakin any world records....hmmm I wonder why
Because you weren't there.

Kicker had a few 1sts, and even a couple of low power class records. Want to go down that road while we're at it?

The only way I wasn't there is if you weren't there. I saw ZERO cars there with Kicker or Rockford

Kicker is trash

Rockford Fosgate is trash

Soundqubed is cheaper and louder. Like I said, if Kicker or Rockford Fosgate was so great, why aren't people running them to this day? Don't worry, I'll wait

The only way I wasn't there is if you weren't there. I saw ZERO cars there with Kicker or Rockford
Kicker is trash

Rockford Fosgate is trash

Soundqubed is cheaper and louder. Like I said, if Kicker or Rockford Fosgate was so great, why aren't people running them to this day? Don't worry, I'll wait
I am running them both...to this day. My old 2ch puts out more @4 ohm than most big companies do at 1. My 4ch mids and highs Kicker puts out more than most entry guys have in their entire system.

BWAHAHAHA! and the thread finally reaches it's potential. I see you have Tantric as your profile pic now, so I'll take it easy on you, but I sincerely hope you're joking about that statement.
Its already stated your RFs are not stock, therefore the power handling portion isn't RF and since RF didn't actually make the motor, is it really an RF? By that logic, this argument is invalid...

EDIT: I will always agree that modern day RF and Kicker subs are garbage (old school obviously not the case. Records speak here). Speakers not necessarily and their amps are still pretty decent. Rockford for their efficiency and Kicker for their power rating at 2 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.