Diamond Vs Rainbow

I think that's the first time I've ever heard someone say they couldn't make the germs get loud no matter how much power they sent them. That's just not true; either you had a bum set or a busted amp or a ****ed install dude.

for 500 if your willing to go active.. the CDT ES-07 and the CDT DRT26 tweeters... very good set..
also AE has some mid ranges and someone has some xbl^2 tweeters as well i'm dying to hear...
For CDT tweeters The ES-01 is best in my opinion. you can get them on madisound for about 15 a piece I think as well.

If you can be convinced to go active you can get some great sounding stuff off of madisound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.