diamond d9

Those are great subs! They'll work in an SPL setup but you're correct in thinking they're geared more towards SQ or SQL. If the electrical in your car is up to snuff I'd say you can give the D9's around 900-1000 and it'll be pretty safe as long as you're not clipping. They've got a 3" coil so I think it's safe to say they can take more than 600. I've only heard a pair of these in the 12's but they were really impressive! Got very loud and sounded nice! $300 is a heckuva deal depending on what kind of shape they're in.

Diamond is another good brand that's often overlooked. I run diamond components in my door and they sound great.

As far as the 3k burp question - they'll probably take it, but for how long..? Who knows.

They're a high excursion SQ sub, not an SPL burp sub. There are much more appropriate subs for this for a reasonable price.
yeah i was kinda figuring that. xfls might be my best bet for the money even though i dont really like american bass.

Well if you dont want the diamonds can you point me to the guy whos selling them?

Im interested!

YGPM

Edit: Your inbox is full so i cant PM you. Just let me know whats happening with those D9's. I might want to pick em up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.