Diamond D6 or JL 10w3v3

Participant count
  • Participant list

a33bigpapa
10+ year member

Which is a better subwoofer for musical accuracy while still giving a good punch. I've had an 8w3v3 before and liked it but it was in a ported box and it was only one. This time I will be running two under the rear seat in my 2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab and they will be in a sealed box. I am not looking for earth shaking bass but I do want to feel it when I want to.

Also, if you know if these subwoofers will or will not fit under the rear seat. Please let me know.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

OH BTW, these will be 10 inch woofers if that makes a difference.

Ok guys I'm sorry about this, but I called by local audio store and they stopped carrying Diamond audio equipment so the D6 is out.

So now I want compare the w3 to the w6, both 10 inch. If I went with the w3 I would definately get 2 but If I went with the w6 it would probably be only 1 because of budget. What would you (the experts) recommend?

Also, I know a 10w3 would fit under the rear seat of my truck but I don't know about the w6, If someone could shed some light on that, I would REALLLLLY appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.