Diamond audio robbed!

02parkave
5,000+ posts

Banned
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/showthread.php?t=286480

"Dateline: Chandler, AZ

Diamond Audio facilities in Chandler Arizona were robbed at gun point. Estimates of half a dozen or more masked men entered the building at 3:30, bound the warehouse crew, then using forklifts proceeded to load over a dozen pallets of stereo gear into their waiting tractor trailer like vehicle. The entire event took place in just under and hour; employees in a nearby office suspected something wrong when they couldn't raise the warehouse; found the scene just minutes after the robbers had left.

Company has suggested consumers be weary of purchasing Diamond products from unauthorized sources as serial numbers were tracked.

If anyone has information, please contact:

Chandler Police Department

(480) 782-4100"

well when someone sells this to a customer, a customer calls for tech support with the thing, serial #, "oh who sold it to you", "his name was .... " you get the idea.

temporary loss

Wow, that's crazy! I hope everybody is alright.

Thieves ****. Almost everyday something mildly expensive gets jacked from my store.

well when someone sells this to a customer, a customer calls for tech support with the thing, serial #, "oh who sold it to you", "his name was .... " you get the idea.
temporary loss
Not always. The theives probably already have their drop/selling point in mind and you'll never hear anything from anyone who buys the stolen merchandise. We had a lot of one-of drivers stolen and haven't heard anything or seen anything in almost 3 years. The police in my area were a complete joke too - all they did was push paper (never followed up on any leads we gave them, etc). Hopefully they'll find who did it, but take it from a company that had their inventory wiped out by thieves - don't count on it. I really hope Diamond recovers well. I hate thieves.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.