SOLD Diamond Audio HEX S600S / S600A 6.5" Components, Infinity Basslink 200w Subwoofer

WiCKeD 5.9L
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
$375 shipped - 2 x 6 1/2" Diamond Audio component sets

First set is S600S with the silk tweeters - Good condition, about 1 3/4 years of use, tweeter surface mounting brackets are cracked, but still usable. Flush mounts also included.

Second set is S600A with aluminum dome tweeters - Good condition, about 1/3/4 years of use on woofers, less than a month on tweeters, crossovers are from a HEX S500 set, power connectors on one woofer were rethreaded because "professional" installer stripped them, tweeter surface mounting brackets are cracked, but still usable. Flush mounts also included.

Silk tweeters are quite possibly better than Rainbow Germs and far better than any of the Best Buy $200-300 sets out there. The aluminum tweeters were used previously so I never had a chance to compare them. The silk tweeters are pure honey so I never bothered! The second set was purchased for the rearfill.

$100 shipped - Infinity Basslink Self-Amplified Subwoofer

Subwoofer is used and comes retail boxed with all unused accessories! Includes horizontal and vertical mounting brackets, wiring and Basslink LC remote control unit. It has some cosmetic damage and a bit of exterior rust, but works great.

Plenty of references under Heatware: WiCKeD001 / eBay: sleepeeg3 Feel free to e-mail me through either of these for confirmation!

i can't compare them to much bc i havent heard that many component sets, but I absolutely love them...The highs are phenomenal the mids kick like subs and sound great with absolutely ANYTHING i throw at them

I have a nine.4 bridged to them (170 rms) and they laugh at that power. I believe they're like 150 rms or maybe 175, but if i could do it again I'd give em 200 watts. Even at 40/40 on my HU with the gains set correctly, they don't distort. They are so loud. BUY THESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

Mine is wedged between the spare tire and the rear seats. Just barely fits! I bought a second one, because the original was missing the horizontal brackets and I was hoping to try something more permanent. Unfortunately, it's too tall, so I am keeping the newer one while it has a warranty and selling this one with the full kit.

Good amount of bass to fill the low freqs and complete the sound - I keep it running at 3/4 settings.

Thanks for the bump. Always glad to see fellow Jeepers on other boards. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.