Diamond Audio HEX s600 or Focal Utopia 165W?

Go listen to them and decide.

I abhore the diamond Hexs, along with MB quarts. Some people love them, I rather stick an ice pick in my head.

Others to look at are CDT ES and DLS Iridiums (or even UR6s).

My DA hex s600 were ok...i expected a lot more from them. The mid is kind of shallow...which is good for install...but i think that's what made it lack in mid-bass a little. Overall they were great for the $230 shipped i got them for...but they left a little to be desired. peace

NG

My DA hex s600 were ok...i expected a lot more from them. The mid is kind of shallow...which is good for install...but i think that's what made it lack in mid-bass a little. Overall they were great for the $230 shipped i got them for...but they left a little to be desired. peace
NG

i also have Hex S600S. they are okay. i bought these speakers mainly because of their

I ran the HEXs for awhile. Then replaced with PG Elites, then a bit later Rainbow ProVanadiums and didnt look back. Like people above posted, they had some lacking parts from a $600 set of speakers. Obviously the prices posted above werent from legit sellers.

--Don

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.