diamond audio hex or.....

fearthisskyy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
lax
For a SQ set-up... would the Diamond Audio HEX s500s sound goooooooood?

If anyone has heard the Diamond or anything better but in the same price range, please help!

Other comps people have been recommending are the CDT CL-52, rainbow SLC, etc.

I am wanting to purchase a pair for my car this weekend hopefully!

Ive heard both rainbow and cdt and both are amazing but I have never heard diamond. So if you get them let me know how they are.

no way on the HEX, i used to run them years ago and sound good but they seem to have changed the comp because the new HEX comps dont sound nearly as good as the older HEX.

realllllllllllllllllllllllllly?? what would you recommend instead of the HEX then? I kind of like the idea of a silk tweeter though...

i don't have any amp yet... i was going to buy an amp that suited the comps i choose

but i was going to get the kicker zx350.2 (110wrms@4ohm; 175wrms@2ohms)

I switched from the Hex to the Rainbow CMX. The Rainbows were a bit cheaper and they sound much better. Contact 6spdcoupe for some pricing. The CMX line is the next up from the SLC.

right now after reading more reviews from this forum, i think i would rather get the rainbow SLC instead of the diamond HEX.... I wonder if the CMX will be in my price range though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.