Diamond Audio D6 1500.1

so they would push it right? would anyone know how much watts is this amp or RMS wattage?

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02400.jpg

What's up with the way you got it wired?

I'm guessing you either have the gain too high, the amp wired down to 1 ohm, or something like that is why the amp is shutting off.

What amp is it?

What ohm load do you have it wired up as?

the amp is a RockFord Fosgate and i think im running 1 ohm am not sure what ohm load am pushing.. the speakers came like that with the box...

The rockford looks like a bd1000, or 1500. I don't really know for sure though. It should have a modle number on it somewhere.

Also, that Arc amp is a nice little amp. Where did you get this stuff?

people who needs to get rid of...& it i get it 4 cheap..i also have a Diamond Audio D6 1500.1 that i might try out later when i get a fuse box...but do u know how much watt or RMS wat is that Arc Audio?

not at all...i live here in modesto where these stuff are manufactured like Arc Audio and Zapco...people who use to do loud subs and speakers get old and tired of it..and sell them to me...well i guess i got lucky on the deals eh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.