Diamond 15" D3 or Kicker?

i have 3 12" kicker cvr dvc and someone offered to trade me 2 15" diamond d3 subs, im waiting to hear back if they are 2 or 4 ohm. but still either way what do you guys think and can you tell me about the quality of diamond? did alittle reading and all positive so far

I don't see why anybody would give you two D3 15s (expensive) for a few 12s that are readily available at 120/piece, some places even cheaper. Are you sure the D3s are in good condition? Make sure you're aware of how old they are, and how many watts they were being given before your purchase. Be careful, be smart, and be loud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I just saw a different thread exactly like this..

Anyway, just make sure you know how old the D3s are, their condition, and how much power they were being given before. It just seems kind of weird that soembody would trade 15" D3s for a couple of Kickers.

Just be careful, be smart, and most of all, be loud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I would trade in a heartbeat. I know a guy who used to run 4 d3 10s in Meca a few yrs ago and he set a few records with them, then stepped up to some AB (either xfl or vfl I forget) and he set the record in Meca Street 5 (160.9 in 2006 or 2007)

I don't see why anybody would give you two D3 15s (expensive) for a few 12s that are readily available at 120/piece, some places even cheaper. Are you sure the D3s are in good condition? Make sure you're aware of how old they are, and how many watts they were being given before your purchase. Be careful, be smart, and be loud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Also check to make sure they aren't hot. I'd get rid of stolen goods for legitimate goods. Not sure if Diamonds have serials or the like, but check for that kind of stuff.

D3's arent really expensive subs imo, but Id definitely chose them over cvr's.

I still remember when a local shop (Diamond dealer) told me they will never stock the D9's because "nobody can afford them, even rap stars".

D3's arent really expensive subs imo, but Id definitely chose them over cvr's.
I still remember when a local shop (Diamond dealer) told me they will never stock the D9's because "nobody can afford them, even rap stars".
After seeing this, I believe it!

DIAMOND AUDIO HP10 10" CAR SUB AUDIO SUBWOOFER HEX PRO

Price:US $2,249.00

DIAMOND AUDIO HP10 10" CAR SUB AUDIO SUBWOOFER HEX PRO | eBay

Are they stoned?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.