Diablo Audio

A lot of good info and peeps in here. Glad to see not everyone hates me. I don't come around here much as this whole experience kinda kills the fun of audio. ;)

To clarify, The protos are classified like that to differ the design from the production ones. Only the proto design comes without logos. I had received in 30 and only have 1 left for sale. You can clearly see in the pics posted the difference in designs. The 1st 50 of the production run was solid. The 2nd run did us in. There was only 6 of the 8k amps even made. Little over 100 of the 1k's and a dozen of the 4ch amps. one each of a 500.1 4x85 and a 200.2

Just so everyone knows, there will be no rebirth of DAT. Not only was it some of the most stressful time of my life, it was very crippling financial wise to me and my family. Plus there is no shortage of catalog owners popping up these days and flooding the market. If I did do something, it would be MY design, and built stateside. And at this time, i don't even have a working system in my truck, let alone a capital to get something going.

If anyone is interested in the last proto 2500, I'm asking 450 shipped for it. Shoot me an email @ kingsuv00[USER=614823]@yahoo[/USER].com if seriously interested. I have been using the money made on these to pay off debt, not make a buck so if you want to low ball, don't be offended if i don't respond. I truly appreciate everyone who picked up one of these protos knowing **** well the past in the company as well as the risk of it happening to them. I hope everyone who has one enjoys what this hobby is all about.

Thanks,

Bill

I have the 8000.1, been through a couple trys at getting it going, and gonna give it one more try.

It looks like a beast, and I hope that I can put it on my 16v charging system some day and give my subs some hell!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.