desktop pc....

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='basswiigee']hold on, ill get the guy that built it... @CRXBMPN;
can you answer any of those questions? before i go searching.... lol ^^^^^

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

its wd 500gb hdd

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

its a souped up levono think centre m[/QUOTE]

aaaaaand how much power are you looking for? lol

or other trade ideas?

edit: nvm.. saw post above

off the top I think it is this
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz processor

thnx for the info. I think Imma need a little better cpu for my needs. I need something capable of running 4k resolution as I'll be upgrading my home theater soon.

Did you ever add a dedicated gpu? or just ram and hdd?

integrated graphics card, flashed bios to accept 16gb ram up to what I had of 10600 ddr3, and I read something about 4k resolution so good luck buying the proper hardware for that... shiz is not cheap!!! This is a fun read, if you have ten minutes...I Built A 4K Ultra HD Gaming PC... And I Love It
Yeah, I don't need something quite that expensive. I'm not planning on using it for games, just 4k video. 4k video doesn't take nearly as much graphics processing power as 4k gaming would.

My current pc plays 4k video just fine but it's my gaming pc. I have a projector setup and playing games on such a large screen actually ***** compared to playing on my monitor.

gotcha. I don't do any of that stuff on the computer so the m58 I have, basically identical to the one for trade here, does us just fine.

gotcha. I don't do any of that stuff on the computer so the m58 I have, basically identical to the one for trade here, does us just fine.
you heard him ^^^^ im keeping mine!!! lol thread closed ! lol and by the way ^^^^ great guy to do business with !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied