Designing a enclosure with external port. Please help

Participant count
  • Participant list

sbarber82
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am building a box for a friend for 2 sa8v2's. He has a 10" hole on his rear deck that used to house a stock woofer we will use to port through. I am thinking of building a box that is 1.25-1.5 ft^3 and having the port be external from the top of the box to the hole in his rear deck. What will the port area have to be to tune it to 33-35hz? This is my Idea..

im literally doing the same thing. im building a box for my friend who has a truck, so we're making a square port thats gonna rest right on the arm rest in between the seats. half of its gonna be out of the box, and then the other half is gonna be inside of it. have you figured out the port size yet? if not let me know and ill plug it into winisd really quick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.