Depressed

**** man that really *****. My suggestion would be stay close friends with her, becuase it could just be that her parents are putting ideas in her head. Take things one day at a time don't put pressure on her but don't try to make her jealous, I have seen that before and i have yet to see it work. If you ever need to talk you can add me on aim: thekorn555 or seeing as how I live kinda close to you maybe we could meet or something. My girlfriend is actually moving in with me tommorow. I met her over the net actually shes from ohio im from new york(long long story) things clicked and here we are a couple years later. Well i guess my point is love finds you, you don't find love. Sorry for both of your loses and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Well thnx man. Whjere in NY are ya?? I just am going with the flow of life, but not gonna date frowahile. I wanna see what plays out with her and life. The part that hurts me the most is that my loosing her is out of my controll. Oh ur on my Buddy list dude. I will hit ya up when i see u on. Anyways congrats on ur new GF man. Wish u both nothing but the best.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

91Sunbird

10+ year member
91Sunbird
St. Joseph,MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from