Depressed

Frank,

Good message here man but might I make a suggestion?? Don't direct him to Christ. Direct him towards religion. For all we know he may be a buddhist or somethin. All I am attemprting to say is that some of us aren't Christians, but does that make us bad people?? I mena like talke BBM for example (not that I know or anything) but lets say he was praying to a kite in the shape of a parahhana. Does his choice of god make him a worse.better person?? I don't believe so. If people go on believing that they are better beacuse of their race, religion, sex, or choice of car audio supplies, then are we not being racist in our own way????? This in turn creats anger, witch leadsto hatem, in turn leading to violence and yet again more hatred.

Just me being preachy.....

J

i'll agree w/ you to an extent corsica, i mean the more personal way would have been to email or pm him.....but then again as a christian Jesus said that we should preach good news to all the world (all of us included) which is exactly what Frraksurred was doing.....and in so doing he was also sharing his personal experience in situations like that.....so im w/ you but im not....but this is not the threed for us to start a religious debate.....that should be directed toward THE THREED....but weve alreayd went down that road and it seems no one was interested....ohh well...

I understand that, and after thinking about what was said in my post, i sound a lil messed up. While I have my own personal beliefes on Religion, these are due to my experiences with it. Anyways I am not attempting to argue christ, ebacuse to each their own beliefs. I feel as though everyone can believe what they want, but if it is pressed on me, expect to argue ur religion to me!!!! Religion is onething I do on my own, and don't choose to interfere with others on it ebacuse this saves alot, of both energy and friendships.

i guess the whole emssage here is my take which is, if nothing else from thsi subird, then us hould find religion. No matter what u decide is right for u it is a good thing to find. For if we have nothing to believe in then why even attemp to exist?

J

Corsica, I can appreciate and respect your point of view. I would not want to have anything pushed on me either. When I was younger religion was pushed on me and in my late teens I rebelled and went on my own search. I think everyone needs to ask their own questions and make their own search. What I suggested to 91Sunbird was born out of my own experience and what I have found to work, consistently. I would suggest religion if I knew religion worked. Unfortunately, I never found it to work, only add more requirements and complications to my life. The relationship I have formed with Christ on the other hand, has not only changed my life but the lives of countless others. I have witnessed it over and over again and I simply wanted to pass on to a hurting individual the hope and encouragement that I have found.

Thanks for being respectful with your thoughts and words, I do appreciate it.

Originally posted by Frraksurred Corsica, I can appreciate and respect your point of view. I would not want to have anything pushed on me either. When I was younger religion was pushed on me and in my late teens I rebelled and went on my own search. I think everyone needs to ask their own questions and make their own search. What I suggested to 91Sunbird was born out of my own experience and what I have found to work, consistently. I would suggest religion if I knew religion worked. Unfortunately, I never found it to work, only add more requirements and complications to my life. The relationship I have formed with Christ on the other hand, has not only changed my life but the lives of countless others. I have witnessed it over and over again and I simply wanted to pass on to a hurting individual the hope and encouragement that I have found.

Thanks for being respectful with your thoughts and words, I do appreciate it.
Hey respect for religion is just curtosy(did i spell this right?).I respect ur views man. I had reliion pushed on me from a child. Never forcefully by my parents but by family especially. I will be 100% honest here, i found my consolation in Divinity, or God and Godess. This creation of 2 "rulers" or "ultimate beings" Just made sence to em and still does. To clear up the true title of this religion i am describing it is Wicca. It is an extremely misunderstood religion, as most are.

I fell out of my relationship with Christ when i was around 13. I just couldn't accept the views of these Christian religions. I did some searching of my soul to find what i truely believed in most and why. This led me to some of the beliefs of Wicca. Anyways man I am glad u ahve found a belief that is currently working for u and I hope u keep that belief inside of you, beacuse if we don't have faith what else is there?

J

Indeed, what else is there?

I know very little about Wicca outside of it's a form of witchcraft. I'd enjoy learning more about it, not to mention your comments on Christianity. We'll have to chat some time, if you're up for that.

In my experience, most objections to Crhistianity are also based on misunderstanding. Lots of people have questions, but rarely ask it seems. Me? I like to tear open a can of worms and dump 'em all over the table! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know exactly what you guys are going thru, me and my gf of a year and 3 months broke up about 3 months ago. nothing is right in my life anymore without her. One thing i regret is trying to get her back and smothering her i know it is hard to accept but u have to give them space and make them realize what they are missing. The reason i know all of this is cause as i said i smothered her and talked to her about the past all the time. pretty much bugged her too much. well as of now she is going out with another guy. (older and bigger) and it just makes me think what could be if i would have just given her space and time to think in the beggining. Now i lost her and probably for good. Everyone thought we would get married and some ppl still do. i know this prolly sounds pretty stupid but i was too in love with her and i still am crazy about her. Man this is gettin me all depressed again. i would do anything to get her back right now, now i realize just how perfect she was for me and how happy i was with her, living makes no sence right now, well i kinda got off track a lil but my advice for anyone going thru this is to do the exact opposite of what i did and just give them time cause if you dont trust me youll regret it if you really want them back. atleast i do well if anyone wants to talk to me about their problems or anything u can add me on msn fisher_nathan@hotmail.com

i might post a pic of us ta kinda brag i guess. if ya guys wanna see it tell me

Dude don't say living don't make sence man!!! It does make sence, it lets u go on and lets her realize she made a mistake when he fukks up with her. Dude u will find someone for ya. It works out dude. I promise!!! It did for me. I am the happiest i have ever been after today. It was just seeing her toi bring me to smile for th rest of the day. Anyways, dude just carry and and u'll be fine. Will hit u up on MSn tm. cause i gots ta go 2 bed cause i got another day in senior year tm.!!!

J

I lost mine Friday nyte. She been on hone and seeing restrictions from her ma on me and everyone else. Well she calls friday and says "we going to movies with my friend and her man oka?? I told he r" I said i really didn't wanna go with her if its the only tyme i get to see you." She replies "

yea but on my 1 day out I wanna see as many people as possible." "okay, whatever, we'll do that" i reply. one hour later she calls, to tell me whats up, i conffess why i tweaked and opoloogised. Told her "i am worried bout losing ya cuase of not bein g able to see you" she told me "that brings me to my next point" My heart ****ing dropped, i lost all feeling and started crying. I never cry over anything, especially bein g dumped or duming someone, but this hurt....more than i could ever convey. Went out with friends adn she tells me "i just wanna stay close friends." sound slike bs eh??

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

91Sunbird

10+ year member
91Sunbird
St. Joseph,MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from