Denon Information Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

SQ Addict
10+ year member

No Am
I understand that Denon is getting back into car audio. They are marketing three new products (2 head units & a CD Changer). The top of the line head unit is a model "DCT-Z1".

I've been all over the internet trying to find information on this head unit and the only info I can get is in Japanese (which I cannot translate).

Help - Does anyone know of a source of information for this product written in English?

Thanks - Bill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
So, assuming that you aren't using an LOC and are using the hi-level (speaker) inputs, use the speaker leads off of any of the R/L speakers (front...
I think it's the factory HU. As has been noted, some of those systems actually restrict the bass output as it goes up. I would look into an LOC...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

SQ Addict

10+ year member
SQ Addict
No Am
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from