Deka 9A31

Participant count
  • Participant list

Twista89
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Chicago
Just hooked up my 9a31 today and I can honestly say the bass level has honestly gone up as the amps are now getting a steady voltage instead of it fluctuating when the bass hits. Before I added this as my second battery my charging system would put out 14.3 volts cold and around 13.9 at the amps. With the battery added it now charges at 13.9 volts and the amps see between 13.5 and 13.8 at peak volume. Voltage never drops below 13 and no more dimming as well. My car is 105 amps and I am running a DSC-1500.1 and a DSC-4125 so all together Im close to 2k watts and never see drops below 13.5 at full tilt and idle RPM....VERY GOOD BATTERY!!!

If Dbeez has some left picked them up very very good deal he has going....I got mines shipped to me standing at 12.9 volts....

Hmm, I was thinking about getting one. But idk if my stock 90A will like it too much.

Plus I got 230a worth of fuse in the back >.

Hmm, I was thinking about getting one. But idk if my stock 90A will like it too much.Plus I got 230a worth of fuse in the back >.

They are rated to handle around 2k watts alone so if in doubt you can get two and im sure you wouldnt drop below 13 volts...

Im about to toss mine in my chevette in the trunk. it rests at 12.9v ftw. Also these things are bigger than youd expect, dont plan on putting it under the hood unless you have a semi. good solid battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Twista89

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Twista89
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies