DEI Audio 2504 Amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vwbuskid
10+ year member

Don't Do Drugs
So i was given this amp about a year ago and never had any use for it but now i do, so i was wondering if any of you guys knew anything about it? Like specs, any good, etc.

a933eb698e83.jpg

923f2e3b080c.jpg

f22bb0a34537.jpg

i have looked everywhere for info on this da mn thing.

nobody on RoE knew anything about it either, thought maybe someone knows something here...

I thought DEI was Directed Electronics.
It is Directed, that might be a newer one, i'm not sure! This is a 2 channel as far as i can tell.
That is old... I wish I could help more, Im curious myself...
I've been staring at this thing wondering. lol I can't figure out how to open the dang thing either:confused:

I can't test it right now, so either tomorrow or the day after i'm gonna take it to an audio store.

I'll let you know what i find out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thats a 4 channel dude. It has a front channel and rear channel. The front channel or rear can either be wired to row 1 or 2. The EQ settings correspond to the row.

Thats a 4 channel dude. It has a front channel and rear channel. The front channel or rear can either be wired to row 1 or 2. The EQ settings correspond to the row.
ohh... sorry i'm not that great at these things.

Thanks for the info though.

It is probably like the newer model like you said 35x4@4ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...