DEH-P860MP Pioneer Premier deck should i get it?

nice unit. i was considering the 760 the one step lower. the 860 has motorized face and 6.5V preouts, pretty d@mn good. I didn't get the 760 cuz I wanted motorized face and more than 2.2V. should be able to find the 860 for 3 bills.

if you havent already bought it i'm just going to tell you that you SHOULD have already boguht it because ive spent a decent amount of time with it at my work and this ****ing unit ROCKS. im ordering on myself over the 960mp....

-pat

both the 860/960 are by far the best sounding Pioneer decks I've seen/heard to date......
X2.

I've gone back and forth from alpine to pioneer and usually ended up with alpine. But 860 was exceptional.

nice unit. i was considering the 760 the one step lower. the 860 has motorized face and 6.5V preouts, pretty d@mn good. I didn't get the 760 cuz I wanted motorized face and more than 2.2V. should be able to find the 860 for 3 bills.
7600/760 have 2v pre outs.

only way i can describe the unit is SICK!! but i would agree with what somesaid about the layout bieng cumbersome. like to adjust the sub level you have to push the multicontrol turn it to "Audio" turn to "SW2" then move the thing up and its even more troublesome in Network mode even though that mode is what make the unit so good while with my fathers alpine you only have to push the volume button in and turn it to adjust the sub leve.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bastianak

10+ year member
bastianak
Anchorage, AK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from