Defamation. Admins step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalheadjoe
10+ year member

Unapologetic prick
ND
I'm getting defamed by a single user. It's obvious that one user is trying to tarnish my reputation because he disagrees with one of my posts. He has downvoted OVER FIFTY of my posts in a day. Are there any measures to prevent this type of childish behavior?

Over 100 posts that users found helpful shouldn't be minimized by ONE person with an agenda.

I'm getting defamed by a single user. It's obvious that one user is trying to tarnish my reputation because he disagrees with one of my posts. He has downvoted OVER FIFTY of my posts in a day. Are there any measures to prevent this type of childish behavior?

Over 100 posts that users found helpful shouldn't be minimized by ONE person with an agenda.

I dealt with multiple guys going it to me and nobody stepped in. You started thus and now you are crying wolf. I expected nothing less. You started all of it and now you want me punished for it.

Ohhh bro bro "Twizzy" did that to 113 of mine before he even made a post on here. Disliked everything in my gallery. I didn't even say a single word to him until AFTER he started doing it.

I reported him as I figured it was someone that made a fake account cause they were butthurt by something I said. Nothing happened.

Bobby just needs a straight up ban. He is mentally unstable and does nothing but cause drama here.

Ohhh bro bro "Twizzy" did that to 113 of mine before he even made a post on here. Disliked everything in my gallery. I didn't even say a single word to him until AFTER he started doing it.

I reported him as I figured it was someone that made a fake account cause they were butthurt by something I said. Nothing happened.

Bobby just needs a straight up ban.

He started the **** and now he's crying about it.

Maybe he genuinely disliked one of your dumb ass posts? You take it a step further to dislike everything. You say you want to be an adult but seldom act like one.

Pop is doing the same thing to me. Who cares, it is what it is.

Screenshot_20210401-170453_Chrome.jpg

I dealt with multiple guys going it to me and nobody stepped in. You started thus and now you are crying wolf. I expected nothing less. You started all of it and now you want me punished for it.
I'm not crying wolf, and I didn't start anything. The 100+ people who benefited from my insight shouldn't be nullified by one person who got his feelings hurt.

I don't want you punished; i want acknowledgment that i was downvoted by a single disgruntled loser, and that's not indicative of my posts.

Bobby just needs a straight up ban. He is mentally unstable and does nothing but cause drama here.
What's the official procedure to report someone?

Over fifty downvotes shows signs of obsession.

You 100% deserved it for the shit you said... :rolleyes:

I'm trying to help make sure people don't get scammed and you just come in there to run your mouth.

I can't even count how many times you've ripped on me about a post. It is what it is. You can rip on me all you want with the repeated retard **** or dementia ****, but you get pissed when I respond. Whatever! I'm going to go cry to the admin about it like other people. I just deal with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...