This forum has turned into a shitshow.

ELVwqhV.jpg

roeRoIq.jpg

c76cmU5.jpg

ZPzQjP3.jpg

nBVyvzd.jpg

Z1NPjIh.jpg

gwYQrAV.jpg

I remember other combatitve users. Its always the same result.

Some of us just try to help others and leave the drama at home.

I hardly post on this site anymore for this reason. I avoid the dome until I read some BS and will digress when called out.

I'm 54 and secure in who I am and my life. It almost seems like certain people are off their meds around here.

This is the most bitch ass thread I've ever seen in my life. Fucking boo hoo.

I disliked when he called me an idiot. So, he went off and disliked some of my posts. So, I returned the favor. I guess that I was just supposed to sit back and take it. Pop has me blocked and he was still ripping on me. I didn't run to the principal like a tattle tale. You man up and deal with it. He fukked with me and I fukked with him back. What's the problem in that?

I disliked when he called me an idiot. So, he went off and disliked some of my posts. So, I returned the favor. I guess that I was just supposed to sit back and take it. Pop has me blocked and he was still ripping on me. I didn't run to the principal like a tattle tale. You man up and deal with it. He fukked with me and I fukked with him back. What's the problem in that?
You started the dislike game. If (hopefully) an admin sees this they can see the timeframe.

You started the dislike game. If (hopefully) an admin sees this they can see the timeframe.

You called me an idiot first. Then, I responded accordingly. Then, you ran to the principal. That's exactly how it went down. I would never complain to the admin because I got called a name or somebody disliked a post of mine. It happens! So, do you call the cops when somebody is speeding on the freeway to? You remind me of my neighbor who calls the HOA if I leave my garage door open.

I'm getting defamed by a single user. It's obvious that one user is trying to tarnish my reputation because he disagrees with one of my posts. He has downvoted OVER FIFTY of my posts in a day. Are there any measures to prevent this type of childish behavior?

Over 100 posts that users found helpful shouldn't be minimized by ONE person with an agenda.

No worries man, I'll probably kill myself pretty soon anyway. So, no need to complain to the admin. It is what it is. Then, you guys won't have to worry about me. I've been told at least 50 times to kill myself on this forum. So, I guess that I should take their advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...