Defamation. Admins step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalheadjoe is a cool guy to talk to. I've talked to him quite a bit. He seems like a legit dude to me, straightforward. That's the thing, this is all of my opinion. Metalhead is straightforward guy, from my experience. He's not trolling people or BS'ing people and trying to pull them into a logic trap.

If like 95% of a forum says you're the problem, a hypocrite, not making any sense, maybe that user should take it to heart. There's only one user that everyone is complaining about that I know of, and it's not metalheadjoe. I'm just being honest. I think we wind up here because people won't be honest. I'm ready for an intervention haha jk jk

If like 95% of a forum says you're the problem, a hypocrite, not making any sense, maybe that user should take it to heart. There's only one user that everyone is complaining about that I know of, and it's not metalheadjoe. I'm just being honest. I think we wind up here because people won't be honest. I'm ready for an intervention haha jk jk
I love how 90% of this forum doesn't get along with a single user and yet that user always tries to play victim and spin it as us being the problem. Eventually you have to look in the mirror and admit ones faults/errors

Bobby disliked a bunch of my post... So I disliked a bunch of his... then I undid the dislikes. 1 is enough if it is warranted. No need to throw fits and start a dislike war over opinions. If it's getting that heated, just change the topic/subject... maybe go back after every one cools off.
He disliked two. I disliked four. He disliked nineteen last i looked. By the time I checked the forum the next day, he had disliked over fifty. FIFTY! I get it's the internet, and you need to have thick skin, but fifty dislikes is obsessive and unreasonable. There should be some safeguards to prevent that kind of obsessive abuse.

You know there was a time when you had a problem with someone you beat the hell out of each other and then sat down and had a beer when it was all done and everything was fine.
This back and forth **** was usually reserved for teenage girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...