Deciding on a sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

NateDawg122
10+ year member

USA
Alright guys so I am getting a 2010 F150 and I'm trying to decide on what subs I'm going to run. I'm going to run 2 subs in a sealed box powered by a SAZ1000. I have narrowed it down to a few choices but open to suggestions. Either Sundown SD-2 10s with .80 cubic foot each. Or with a different box and spacers for the seat I can get 1.10 foot per sub. In that case I would go with either SA12s, IDQ12s, or Dayton DVC HO12s. I am looking for great sound quality but something that also hits hard and low. I currently have a SSA Icon in a ported box and it hits hard but I want a lot more sound quality. I listen to mostly rock and metal but also a lot of hip hop and rap so I need something that can do both. Thanks for the help guys.

not the SA12s for sealed SQ. IDQ would be really clean as well as Dayton. Incriminator lethal injections would also be a good choice-SQL- wooferect still has them. wish they still made infinity perfects.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.