Decent reference type Class ab amp opinion needed in 300-450$ range

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm looking for a decent 300-450$ amp 6 channel class ab

To accompany 3 sets of morel tempo ultra components I invested over 1000$ in

Obvious I invested in great components but I didn't feel my Fosgate punch 600x4 would cut it for when I just had 2 sets And I just didn't like the way it got warm

Any suggestions on the right ab amp that's as good as a fosgate

Must be 6 channel I know I could use a 1000$ zapco but what's decent true ab with enough power for the 3 morel sets

By the way this is all in a standard cab 06 Colorado with custom door panels to house 2 extra sets of 6.5s 3 total per door

I was shooting for a very loud setup in which I can always remove one set and put in two 8" loud speakers to achieve volume but I'm quite sure this is over kill but yea I' was looking for spl when I need to crank it now and again but still have the sq setup .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.