decent BUDGET 15s?

orangecounty1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tampa, FL
what's a decent budget 15 that doesnt cost like over 150 at the MAX? i might buy some cheaper 15s (maybe type r's, something along those lines) until i can afford to get 4 beefy 15s that can handle 2500+ a piece, etc.

maybe some CVR 15s or something? i dont want complete crap like Pyle lol.

I've got some older DD 15's that I am selling for about that price that will take some abuse.

yea, my box is for 15s.thanks for the links guys
Don't know if anyone overlooked this or just doesn't care, but if you already have a box built it may really narrow your options. Do you have the specs of said box on hand (cubic feet per chamber, ported or sealed, thickness, etc.)? If its a prefab, your going to be looking at something a little lower in power as to not completely disintegrate your box.

Don't know if anyone overlooked this or just doesn't care, but if you already have a box built it may really narrow your options. Do you have the specs of said box on hand (cubic feet per chamber, ported or sealed, thickness, etc.)? If its a prefab, your going to be looking at something a little lower in power as to not completely disintegrate your box.
8 cubes sealed, 18 cubes ported, 43hz, 357 sq in port (4th order wall)

im just thinking about getting cheaper subs to hold me over with little power, until i can afford about 8kw, batts, and beefy subs.

aq all the way.... and if your doing 18 cubes with 4 15s in the future go an 8k go for hdc3s.... they will murder someone and u wont find a better bang for your buck with such strong customer support

aq all the way.... and if your doing 18 cubes with 4 15s in the future go an 8k go for hdc3s.... they will murder someone and u wont find a better bang for your buck with such strong customer support
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.