Decent 6.5" Passive Component Set?

jgruberman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm considering replacing the speakers coming off the factory head unit and don't have any external crossover yet so wanted to know what a reasonably priced passive component set would be.. 200-250ish range? Budget is loose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What's the year, make and model of the vehicle? Does it have a premium sound package like Bose, Sony, etc?
2015 Ram 1500. It already has aftermarket Kickers in there but considering a component set instead.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@jgruberman, how you like those Polk's MM series? I just got some last week. Have yet to install them.[/QUOTE]
That was a setup from my old car, I just revived my account to post from back in the day. IIRC, they sounded good :)

2015 Ram 1500. It already has aftermarket Kickers in there but considering a component set instead.
I can send you a document later by email or text message to show you what I recommend.

Sure, you can email me at jgruberman@gmail.com. thanks for your help!
Good morning. I sent you an e-mail as I said I would. I'm hearing virtual crickets on my end so I wanted to check back here. Whether we do something or not isn't the sole point as I'm here to help regardless.

Good morning. I sent you an e-mail as I said I would. I'm hearing virtual crickets on my end so I wanted to check back here. Whether we do something or not isn't the sole point as I'm here to help regardless.
Yeah I wasn't looking for a solicitation or a subscription to an email list, both of which you did to me. I was looking for sets that people recommended or had good experience with.

Yeah I wasn't looking for a solicitation or a subscription to an email list, both of which you did to me. I was looking for sets that people recommended or had good experience with.
I appreciate your feelings, and I apologize for adding you to my mailing list. As you unsubscribed it's clear that avenue of communication must cease and it will.

I ask you to consider the following. Did you get any other responses? I don't see anything here but I wouldn't have any way to know if you got any private messages with suggestions.

My status as a supporting vendor is prominently displayed. I make no attempt to mask my intentions as sales is a necessity to support my family and my dreams.

I appreciate your feelings, and I apologize for adding you to my mailing list. As you unsubscribed it's clear that avenue of communication must cease and it will.
I ask you to consider the following. Did you get any other responses? I don't see anything here but I wouldn't have any way to know if you got any private messages with suggestions.

My status as a supporting vendor is prominently displayed. I make no attempt to mask my intentions as sales is a necessity to support my family and my dreams.
Not on this forum, no. But that is evidence to me that this isn't a forum with active members willing to help so I can continue on other forums. Also, from a mobile device(which I am on), there is no indicator that you are a product vendor or a salesperson.

Also, from a mobile device(which I am on), there is no indicator that you are a product vendor or a salesperson.
I see the Tapatalk mention in your posts but I wasn't aware that information is stripped in the app view. Thank you for the tip.

I see the Tapatalk mention in your posts but I wasn't aware that information is stripped in the app view. Thank you for the tip.
Here is what shows in Tapatalk. I'm thinking best idea is to somehow alter your username to better identify, but that's up to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

84c6c18aaf5dcdaaf7386368857ac883.jpg

Here is what shows in Tapatalk. I'm thinking best idea is to somehow alter your username to better identify, but that's up to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow, that is abbreviated. How about this.

Supporting vendor - Rubyserv @ rubyservsales.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.