Decaf's Screwed/Demo Collection Version II - Updated 3/29

~50 songs in each zip
how about you download them all, then send me the list, haha... they are loud and it should be ~20min download... most people keep 30 out of 50 songs, which personally i feel is a great average
EFF that $**** i want all of them

help meh out with download problems? thanks
whats the problem? click the link, put in the 4 digit code in the top right, hit enter... on the next page hit regular download and wait til it says download

save file, find the file and hit right click, extract here and the file that appears will have the songs in it

Just tried this out in my vehicle...I dont know if it hits any harder than say Gorilla zoe or 36 Mafia anyway, but for whatever reason, my lights were dimming like crazy, the most I have seen them dim. I know that a few of them had some nice lows that my **** ass box struggled picking up tho. I know in a better box, it would have been slappin hella hard...a cool issue of bass tracks tho

Just tried this out in my vehicle...I dont know if it hits any harder than say Gorilla zoe or 36 Mafia anyway, but for whatever reason, my lights were dimming like crazy, the most I have seen them dim. I know that a few of them had some nice lows that my **** ass box struggled picking up tho. I know in a better box, it would have been slappin hella hard...a cool issue of bass tracks tho
all of them are louder, mathematically and by ear and by meter... but they are lower so if u cant get low enough it might not sound as loud as the originals

lights dimming *****, sounds like u need to upgrade ur electrical

i always suggest mozilla firefox

IE and Google Chrome both have issues with megaupload

so what are you using?

all of them are louder, mathematically and by ear and by meter... but they are lower so if u cant get low enough it might not sound as loud as the originalslights dimming *****, sounds like u need to upgrade ur electrical
They were definately loud. The lows were probley the loudest I heard. But currently in a prefab that is likely tuned to about 40, so that isnt helping my cause. I think in a sealed box, or ported tuned closer to 30 would be optimal for these songs...and yes, i need an upgrade. Im running the Brutus on all stock electrical, and the lights were vastly dimming. I wouldnt be surprised if i checked voltage and it went under 12 playing your songs

Your tracks make me want to buy more powerful amps and subs.

Oh well haha. Im always afraid something is gonna blow when I raise it to loud. I dont wanna ruin my old IDQs.

Hell yeah. Last I saw your thread was a while back and I only got to level 5

What makes it even better is you listen to the same music I do, and the way you slow them and do the fade **** works way better than that chopped up garbage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Decaf

10+ year member
Coffie w/o the Hype
Decaf
Northern Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date