Decaf music

GRRRRR to many people are downloading for 2 seeds, my download went from 2Megs to 700kbs -.-

You guys should wait a few hours and let a few more of us finish and start seeding so this dosnt take forever

GRRRRR to many people are downloading for 2 seeds, my download went from 2Megs to 700kbs -.-
You guys should wait a few hours and let a few more of us finish and start seeding so this dosnt take forever
My dl speed is fine. Ul is too.

That has a whole lot to do with your download speed. :derp:
yea but if i was on a basic connection speed i wouldnt get over 1M, im a biomedical major. I know a decent bit about comps, not super net savvy more OS and local networks(like in a hospital)

I could have a quad core 2.8Ghz processor on 10gigs of ram, but if im on a 24kbs connection its still going to download slow

dowloading: .3 % complete.. hooray.. ill be downloading this for a few weeks lol...

yay! now .4%!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
me ill seed for a few days

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.