Deal Between @Dtrom and myself

Participant count
  • Participant list
You got a helluva sub!!!!
Thtatz What I Have Heard. Took Me ThRee Days To Mentally Convince Myself To Buy It Cause Of Such Little Info On Them. BuT Ive Only Heard Good Things About Incriminator Audio.

Thtatz What I Have Heard. Took Me ThRee Days To Mentally Convince Myself To Buy It Cause Of Such Little Info On Them. BuT Ive Only Heard Good Things About Incriminator Audio.
What's with all the random caps? Lol but yeah should Wang man! How much power you gunna give that beast!?!

What's with all the random caps? Lol but yeah should Wang man! How much power you gunna give that beast!?!
Sorry About The Caps, On Mobile And Its Way To Frustrating To Try To Stop Them All. My PhonE Likes To Tweak. And Running Off Saz1500 V.3 But Already Know Im Gunna Upgrade Once Finish New Clutch For Car Nd Know My Transmission Wont Drop.

Nice. Thatll get loud for sure! What car??
2001 Subaru Outback, Soccer Mom Wagon For The Win. Cabin Gain In That Car *****. Its So Hard To Play Good Lows. And Tried So Many Different Boxes. OnLy Thing I Dont Like about The SubaruLike But Probly My Fault.

2001 Subaru Outback, Soccer Mom Wagon For The Win. Cabin Gain In That Car *****. Its So Hard To Play Good Lows. And Tried So Many Different Boxes. OnLy Thing I Dont Like about The SubaruLike But Probly My Fault.
Nice. If this don't get low you need a 18 or somethin. But this should sure as heck dig deep in the right box!

Nice. If this don't get low you need a 18 or somethin. But this should sure as heck dig deep in the right box!
Do You Know What Kind Of Box The 15 Likes? IA Website Is Very Broad. Was Thinking Of 5 Feet Net With 8 Inch Aero Port

[quote name='Dtrom']I have a enclosure for it if you want it @thatguy12 ;[/QUOTE]

If that's the one I'm thinking of that thing is dope as f. Is it the one double07 made? Has a octoport right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thatguy12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
thatguy12
Madtown, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies