DD9512g - Ford Taurus 99 - ED nINE.1 - eDead

he doesnt know any better. a veteran forum member designed it for him.
After a slight box modification due to the sub being fairly wide to mount, its now tuned to 36. I could probably fit a bigger box but this taurus oval back windshield is a pain in the ass.....

2.5^3 is plenty of volume, especially if you eventually plan to throw some real power at it.

36Hz will be much better, still a little bottom heavy, but will be good for rap.

2.5^3 is plenty of volume, especially if you eventually plan to throw some real power at it.
36Hz will be much better, still a little bottom heavy, but will be good for rap.
That was the design intent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, when it comes to box designs and relating the Ts parameters to box tuning I am a total newb. If anyone has somewhere I can read up on an information about this please post a link! Loving the feedback though, keep it coming. Work is boring!

That was the design intent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, when it comes to box designs and relating the Ts parameters to box tuning I am a total newb. If anyone has somewhere I can read up on an information about this please post a link! Loving the feedback though, keep it coming. Work is boring!
Never read up on them, but have built around 30+ enclosures for DD/AQ subs in the last 2 years, so I've learned some things along the way...

hey I had it tuned to 38 hz and it loved it

Port was supposed to be 3.5 wide by 11.5 tall. Due to the mounting diameter of the 9512 we had to up the height by half an inch, so it turned out to be 3" by 12". Anyone know how much of a difference that would make?

36 models up much more peaky than 32hz does. 36 will be quite loud around 35-42hz, but has a horrible rolloff for the low lows and lacks output from 50-80hz as well. 32hz would make it a much better daily box in terms of playing the full range of 80hz and down. 36 would definitely increase the output at mid to upper 30's and low 40's, but the rolloffs ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.