• Participant list

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
Z-Wire | DD Audio

Z-Wire-Family.png

MSRP: $459 for 50 ft of 0 gauge OFC

Wow, no thanks, lol. I like DD, but that's ridiculous //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

That sht better be gold or something, yeah what he said ^^^^^^ Just buy welding wire.. Pretty sure it would even be a little cheaper lol.

Yea over priced. Just buy welding wire
Ps noloud4u is gunna plss his pants he will be so happy that DD has wire he can buy to go along with his DD4life huggery he has going in.
I'm getting welding wire to jump between batteries in my bank. Why try and start shit with him? Lol, you two are always going at it

That sht better be gold or something, yeah what he said ^^^^^^ Just buy welding wire.. Pretty sure it would even be a little cheaper lol.
lol

Welding cable is for the win. Wires and Cables to go ftw

Although, if you live anywhere near Illinois Eb flex is where it's at.

I was gonna purchase from Eb but the shipping to Cali really killed the deal for me. It was gonna run right around 2.50 shipped per foot of 2/0 which is really close to competitor's pricing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.