DD DMF2800 or T2500-1BDCP

speedyjuarez
Premium Member

Premium Member
I'm looking to buy me a new amp something that can do 2k at 2 ohms for 4th order bandpass subs.

DMF2800 - 400 price tag, I can't find any reviews on this amp and not sure if this does rated power.

T2500 - 1400 price tag, good reviews and does rated.

I like the price tag of the DMF 2800 but I'm not sure on the quality. What other amps should I be looking at?

Thanks

not even in the same league as far as you can tell. the RF is way stronger and will meter WAY better. if you wire the RF to 1ohm and the DD to two ohm with the DD you would get about 1500 more watts. lol

The T2500 is around 50% efficiency at 1ohm.
Really? thought it would be a bit higher... That 75% they advertise for must be a @ 4ohm

Id pay 800 for it but not much more. they are no doubt ****** though,
If they were 800 I don't think there would be any reason for anyone not to have one. Sheeet I'd probably have a few at that price.

Honestly, I'm not sure how they sell because you don't see many people with them tbh.

Really? thought it would be a bit higher... That 75% they advertise for must be a @ 4ohm

If they were 800 I don't think there would be any reason for anyone not to have one. Sheeet I'd probably have a few at that price.

Honestly, I'm not sure how they sell because you don't see many people with them tbh.
yeah efficiency for regulated power supply amps s*ck but they produce power.

A lot of nuthuggers run them. You can find them used for 500-800 in my area. I'd have that amp over any korean 5 or 8k anyday if I was only running 1 ohm.

However in that price category i can have a brazilian 15k instead lol.

yeah efficiency for regulated power supply amps s*ck but they produce power.
A lot of nuthuggers run them. You can find them used for 500-800 in my area. I'd have that amp over any korean 5 or 8k anyday if I was only running 1 ohm.

However in that price category i can have a brazilian 15k instead lol.
it uses a choke..

I really love my T2500-BDCP, but I prefer the power flexibility at different impedances since I change up subs every 6-12 months.... Also granted I didn't pay anywhere close to 1400 for mine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

speedyjuarez

Premium Member
Premium Member
speedyjuarez
Live in Hobbs, NM. From Ft Worth, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date