DD Audio 9512H D2

eismanx
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Digital Designs Audio 9512H d2

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 mechanically 9/10 cosmetically. Sub was bought new 5 months ago from a local shop who decided to discontinue selling the brand, it was so stiff it would barely move. I had it on a M3a @ 1 ohm . It's not fully broken in by any means.

Price: $300+ s&h . Also open to trading for a 250a-300a alternator for 88-98 5.7 gm trucks cs130 or cs144 plus cash.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I'll having a shipping crate built by the end of the week to ship it in. Until then I wont know the complete weight. Im just trying to get it posted early so it can hopefully gain some interest.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't post pics from my iPhone so I'll have to wait til I get to my laptop. It's not the H motor that has the black rounded over top plate, it's the one that came on the H's when they first came out . They look just like the G motor. A very reputable DD dealer told me that the only difference between the 2 is that the round over costs DD less to make because they're not having to cnc as much material out. He says they perform the same. Now the new I motor looks just like the later H's but they added the the extra cooling holes on the bottom end if I'm not mistaken.

Oh yea ! I have pics on my Craigslist posting.

DD Audio 9512 H D2 1500 watts rms 6000 max 12 inch subwoofer
5Ia5G85Mc3G63L53J9c4e3a5c32863fe11c79.jpg

5L55N45M63Ga3Ld3Hcc4e41ea475eee051a5c.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.