DD 9515'g Tuning question(DD EXPERTS)

Participant count
  • Participant list

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Hey guys im geting a box built for two 9515'g subs and would like to hear about the people thats running them....I hear it should be tuned to about 37 Hz? between 4-5 cubes?? of course its gonna be double baffled with LOTS of bracing...plan on powering them with two AQ 2000's...

any input is greatly appreciated!

I'd do around 8.5net off that power level. And base the tuning on your music pref and if daily or some comps also.

For mostly rap and C&S stuff tune to 35Hz and 38Hz for an all around set up. Just designed a box for 2 9515's last night, but this one will have more port area and dual tuning for daily and comps...

I'd do around 8.5net off that power level. And base the tuning on your music pref and if daily or some comps also.
For mostly rap and C&S stuff tune to 35Hz and 38Hz for an all around set up. Just designed a box for 2 9515's last night, but this one will have more port area and dual tuning for daily and comps...

yeah thats about what im going with , 8.6 net total and tuned to 37 Hz.....will be for daily though

dont know yet waiting to get money to get my subs reconed and i have no idea where my amp is but when i had 1 in my car it was tuned to 34 hz and i loved it it got super low and sounded good on some of the high notes to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.