Dd 2512?

Box is 2.25 at 38hz, not sure on port... I wont be pushing all of that too it cuz I dont think my alt will like that but I did have my gaina little over half last night for just a little and it sounded awesome!

Box is 2.25 at 38hz' date=' not sure on port... I wont be pushing all of that too it cuz I dont think my alt will like that but I did have my gaina little over half last night for just a little and it sounded awesome![/quote']For port area, just multiply the width by the height and that is your port area(for a slot port)

Just give it a few hours of play time before you really start to beat it up.

I only had mine on roughly 750, in a 2.2 cube box @ 28, conservative on the power simply because of how low i was playing it, but it loved every minute of it and barely broke a sweat

I had a 2510 hooked up to my aq2200 for about 6months sounded good and all but it did not like the power for long periods of time as it would start to get stinky. Eventually I tore the spider.

1.8cf tuned to 37.5hz 34sq inches of port.

Bought mine with a fresh recone for $180 shipped from corona_jeff. Sold on ebay for $150 shipped even with the torn spider.

Mine will be in 2cuft with 36" of port and tuned to around 44.5 hz.

I have my current 1508 tuned to 44hz as well and seems to be the best mix overall of standable sq and spl. My truck peaks

around 47hz so this tuning seems to be the best compromise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

09civic

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
09civic
Melbourne, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date