Dd 15 making popping noises wen turn the gain up??

My digital designs 15 9500 old style makes some popping weird noises wen i turn up the gain but if i lowered it down the noise goes away..my gain is set passing half way more then that startd making tte noise wat mite b the problem help plzz:( im runing a alpine mrp-650 gain pass half way bass eq 0 frequency 75hrtz all stock electrical

U tink sooo I pushd the sorround and no noise and the woofer still stiff I was told maybe my electrical on my car that amp was making the noise shorting out on power??

U tink sooo I pushd the sorround and no noise and the woofer still stiff I was told maybe my electrical on my car that amp was making the noise shorting out on power??
Ur probably clipping the hell out of it and its bottoming out ...I doubt the 650 watt alpine is taximg ur cars electrical that bad ...that amp and sub combo is a real head scratcher ..either get a sub more suited for the amp ..or get a bigger amp more suited for the dd after a possible recone...this will also have to be followed by upgrades ti the electrical system

Yea I thinksoo wat maybe causing the clipping to the sub and I am upgrading eletrical all zero gaugr and battery on the back and a shark aaudio 2500 amp

What kind of box do you have it in? If its a pre-fab ported box....tuning is most likely way to high allowing the driver to bottom out when you jack the gain.....

And near 100% positive you are clipping the hell out of that amp..

Soooryy gguyss but the dd 15 just died today I switch amps I got me a jbl gto1200.ii n couple of songs it popped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif any dd recones?? Any idea were to get them its a 9515 d2 help ppp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.