dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Yes post a video of the inside of your place. Since we already have your address, we can case your place without having to leave our computers.
yah your right. but its a shitty 2 bedroom apartment. isnt really much to steal besides a PS3. and cops are roamin around here 24/7. it takes them less than a minute to show up to the house.

Honestly, a video would really help us sort this out. Once we eliminate the possibility of any wrongdoing on your part, we can pursue the accused party. We have plenty of resources to aid us and have brought more than a few scammers to justice. We cant be wasting time if it means we'd be going after an innocent meat head protein junkie man.

Honestly, a video would really help us sort this out. Once we eliminate the possibility of any wrongdoing on your part, we can pursue the accused party. We have plenty of resources to aid us and have brought more than a few scammers to justice. We cant be wasting time if it means we'd be going after an innocent meat head protein junkie man.
You're quite possibly the funniest emo *** I have ever heard...

5zr4h0.jpg

well its 1 in the morning, my parents are sleeping (cant videotape their room), and i already posted proof. what more do you guys want.

I trust that its not in their room. Just give us something to go off of man. We're practically begging to help you.

For real, there is a guy who I can get to pay him a lttle visit. Goes by the name Flipperz. That nga will pop a cap in his ass if need be.
you cannot kill what you did not create //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thug_lyfe_05

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
thug_lyfe_05
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies