dcole18=Fraud/scammer

Knock it off icetea. If you want to asshat, go to another thread. We're trying to get this guy his monies back.
Who the hell you talking to? I see no icetea here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I trust that its not in their room. Just give us something to go off of man. We're practically begging to help you.
since i was dumb enough to post my address, im not going to video tape my entire house. but i can take a picture of the sub that was supposed to go in that enclosure. and i can show you the trunk of my car.

Who the hell you talking to? I see no icetea here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
he probably meant icetee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

alright, i vouch for d cole and have actually spoken with him in length he was really helpfull. I believe he will correct this if its his fault, but im still saying innocent until proven guilty beyond a resonable doubt.... which i highly doubt...

since i was dumb enough to post my address, im not going to video tape my entire house. but i can take a picture of the sub that was supposed to go in that enclosure. and i can show you the trunk of my car.
I wouldn't bother.

alright, i vouch for d cole and have actually spoken with him in length he was really helpfull. I believe he will correct this if its his fault, but im still saying innocent until proven guilty beyond a resonable doubt.... which i highly doubt...
you can vouche for him? how? if hes your friend it doesnt mean he isnt a fraud. until he refunds me the money or sends me the enclosure he promised, i wont retract anything i said. and if he wanted to correct this, he would have corrected it months ago.

and everyone needs to think about this logically. why the hell would i just suddenly decide to join this site and damage someones reputation for no reason? i dont do that kind of ****. i dont hate. i dont care about him, his rep, or what he does for a living. i just want everyone to know the truth and to not conduct any business with him because he is a scammer.

why not just post a picture of your glove box?
theres a difference. i can show that i never received the enclosure by showing you the empty trunk it was supposed to be located in and the sub woofer it was supposed to contain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thug_lyfe_05

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
thug_lyfe_05
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies