dc xl vs eclipse sw9122

Well my 15 is top mounted and tends to loose a decent amount of bass in the trunk because of this. I really like my lows and would like a few more opinions on this. I would think 2 12's in the proper box would perform better in my trunk.

I can't speak for the DC, but I can on the 9122's as they were my last setup. I LOVED them! They weren't a real SPL woofer if that's what you are looking for. I would imagine them being more musical though. They sounded great playing all types of music. They got "low", but I'm sure the DC will outperform it in that category. I would imagine the 2 12's will have more output though?

Well I'm not looking really for more output just want maybe slightly more on the lows and would like it to sound better. I really just like destroying the lows and if I can't do it as well with the eclipse subs than I will stay with the xl.

You won't "destroy" lows, but I think it will sound better. The 9122 is known as being one of the best SPL/SQL woofers all time. I would compare them to my 1510 DD's I currently have. Close in overall output.

well it sounds like the dc xl will be better on the lows than... It's gonna be a hard choice to make the trade or not but I am benefiting in nice woofers that are combine more than mine for resale also.

any other opinions?
Give me the SW9122 and I will help in your quest for more deeper/fuller bass... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I need/want a used one for my home audio setup. I'm not going to use one of my NIB ones for that haha.

Give me the SW9122 and I will help in your quest for more deeper/fuller bass... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I need/want a used one for my home audio setup. I'm not going to use one of my NIB ones for that haha.
lol sounds LIKE A great deal, Anyways any other opinions trade or not

Wow the utter stupidity on here

Dustin was a tester for tc and phil was also... Only ask them for info on the eclipse because I kno for a fact that sub drops low... Tune it to 28 and 2 cubes off 1500 rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.