DC Sounds Testing Anyone? *Pics*

everything is a good reason to kill a few... if by that you mean beers and or hours messing with subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Ahhh...silly me. Bass & Beer. Nice.

Tuan

everything is a good reason to kill a few... if by that you mean beers and or hours messing with subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
drinks.. i drink crown and goose... i killed enough woofers in my past.. now im tring to focus on making woofers... im accepting donations! the more the better,lol... i just want a custom basket so i can have spaced spiders and custom shorting rings and to get proper clearences... i hate having a sub using the same old ugly parts... then again its more so about performance...

hell as of now im just finding a build house that will be-able to get me started until i can afford my own CNC mill/lathe, magnetizer etc.... i also want to get into spiders... i think 8" spiders are excellent for 90% of the applications they just need to alter geometry, i would like to be able to offer different spiders for different applications...

drinks.. i drink crown and goose... i killed enough woofers in my past.. now im tring to focus on making woofers... im accepting donations! the more the better,lol... i just want a custom basket so i can have spaced spiders and custom shorting rings and to get proper clearences... i hate having a sub using the same old ugly parts... then again its more so about performance...hell as of now im just finding a build house that will be-able to get me started until i can afford my own CNC mill/lathe, magnetizer etc.... i also want to get into spiders... i think 8" spiders are excellent for 90% of the applications they just need to alter geometry, i would like to be able to offer different spiders for different applications...
Most build houses don't have a CNC mill, and outsource to machine shops. The magnetizer will cost the most money. I'm working on some baskets too. The tooling is way too expensive.

Tuan

drug gangs in cuba fixtinhot

lasix cost Lasix is a brand name that markets for the chemical furesomide, which is used for the treatments of heart failure and edema in human beings. lasix price However, the use of Lasix for this treatment is banned even in a lot of other countries, and veterinarians fight over its use for this treatment. http://www.foxspizzalasvegas.com/ - lasix furosemide The diuretic effects of furesomide coming under Lasix are used most regularly to prevent the horses from bleeding when they are in a race.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.